Delivery and Returns
We pack and send orders Monday to Friday. If your order is placed before 1pm, it will be sent out the same day. Any orders placed after 1pm will be sent out the next working day.
We charge a flat-rate of £3.99 for all orders and you should receive your parcel within 2 to 3 days of the shipping day.
We also offer a next-day delivery service for all orders placed before 1pm. The cost for this is £9.99 per order. We guarantee to ship all orders out on time, but please note that we cannot be responsible for delays due to circumstances outwith our control such as vehicle breakdowns, mis-routing of parcels, adverse weather conditions, etc.
Please note that delivery times for any customised items may differ from the timeframes set out above. Delivery depends on the size of the order and on how long our team need to customise your items. When placing an order for customised products, you will be given a rough timeframe of when to expect the order and full shipping details as soon as they become available.
We also offer a free pick-up service for any orders. Simply select the Click & Collect option on the checkout page and come to our trade counter anytime between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Please allow at least 24 hours before collecting any customised products.
Shipments to remote areas do not incur any additional postage charges, however, we ask that you allow for an additional 2 to 3 days for delivery. Please note that we are unable to offer next-day delivery for these areas.
The following postcodes are classed as remote:
|AB 36-38||IM (all)||PH 15-99|
|AB 55-56||IV (all)||ZE (all)|
|BT (all)||KA 27-28||Channel Islands|
|FK 17-21||KW (all)|
|HS (all)||PA 20-99|
We hope that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item to us. Should this be the case, please let us know and we will try our best to make the process as simple as possible for you.
You can return any unwanted items within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund - provided that the goods remain unopened and in their original packaging (where applicable). Please contact our customer service team to advise them of your intent to return your order. They will give you a returns number and an address to return the goods to. Please ensure your item is securely wrapped as we cannot accept returns for items that have been damaged in the post. Please include your name, address and order number with your parcel so that our warehouse team can easily identify your return.
Once we have received your return, the products will be inspected by our team and we will issue a refund for you.
Please note that we cannot cover the return postage cost in cases where we have not made a mistake. In the unlikely event that we have sent you a damaged or incorrect item, we will of course cover any postage costs you incur.
Please do not return any items to use without notifying us first as this will delay the process.
For more details, please see our full returns policy below.
1. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession and up until the time when the Goods are physically returned to us. Notwithstanding any rights you have as a "consumer" under the the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 ("The Regulations") in relation to cancellation of an order or returning Goods to us, if any damage is caused to the Goods whilst they are in you possession, we may claim against you for breach of that statutory duty.
2. Before returning any Goods to us we request that you contact us in writing or by email within 14 calendar days to inform us that the Goods are being returned, please provide us with the reason they are no longer required, we will then issue you with a response and conclude the transaction.
3. When you return Goods to us we request that you comply with the following requirements which will ensure smooth transaction and the efficient processing of the transaction
3.a Please state your original order reference number on any correspondence sent with the returned Goods . This will identify your claim
3.b Please return all the original packaging where possible to do so ( damaged or un-opened )
3.c The Goods must be packaged securely taking all measures where possible to prevent any damage in transit;
3.d Please mark your return on the outside with your order reference and send back to us at the address provided.
4. It is your responsibility to return the Goods to us in the condition we shipped them out to you. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain proof of delivery and/or proof of sending as we will not be liable for any Goods that are damaged in transit, or not received by Kit Mart
5. Where Goods have been damaged in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. We will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery and you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred. We will ask for your instruction.
6. We shall inspect all Goods that are returned and should we deem the complaint for damaged or faulty Goods to be unjustified, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision and either notify you that the Goods are ready for collection or arrange for them to be re-delivered to you. We will advise you in writing.
7. If we accept the return of any faulty Goods, we will provide you with either replacement Goods or a full refund for the price of the Goods. Any refund will be repaid or credited within 30 days of our receipt of goods or of being notified of your intention to cancel.
8. When we accept any return of any Goods that are not faulty, we will not be obliged to cover any expenditure in returning the said Goods back to our place of business.
9. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 60 calendar days from their receipt back to us due to space issues.
10. Please note that no refunds will be issued until goods have been received back by Kit Mart
11. At our discretion Kit Mart reserve the right to withhold an amount not over 25% of the purchase price, where goods have been sold inclusive P&P for items returned to us for either of the following reasons - Returned via Royal Mail where the customer has not re-arranged delivery or collection from the delivery office; or where our couriers have returned to us due to the customer not being present at delivery and not re-arranging a new delivery attempt.