Returns & Exchanges
The kitmart.co.uk team endeavour to get every aspect of your purchase correct. Kitmart require to be notified within 48hours of receipt of goods of any damages, shortages or errors with your purchase order.
Any item that has not been customised can be returned in the condition they were received in for exchange or refund. We will inspect all returns before refunding, any item with any marks or damages will not be refunded or exchanged.
Any printed or customised returns will be examined against your order acknowledgment before refunded.
If the specified garment, size and quantity is supplied , kitmart.co.uk will not accept return charges. Please enclose a payment of £6.00 to cover any return carriage costs. This should be done within 7 working days of order receipt.
Please contact www.kitmart.co.uk to receive full details of our returns policy. We also have a returns checklist which you must download from the web site and return with the goods.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
PLEASE Do not return Goods to us without following the procedure below. We will not be liable for any Goods returned to us that do not follow this procedure. The reason we ask for your compliance is to ensure our despatch facility which sends out thousands of parcels every week runs as efficiently as possible. This ensures lower costs to our consumers.
1. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession and up until the time when the Goods are physically returned to us. Notwithstanding any rights you have as a "consumer" under the the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 ("The Regulations") in relation to cancellation of an order or returning Goods to us, if any damage is caused to the Goods whilst they are in you possession, we may claim against you for breach of that statutory duty.
2. Before returning any Goods to us we request that you contact us in writing or by email within 14 calendar days to inform us that the Goods are being returned, please provide us with the reason they are no longer required, we will then issue you with a response and conclude the transaction.
3. When you return Goods to us we request that you comply with the following requirements which will ensure smooth transaction and the efficient processing of the transaction
3.a Please state your original order reference number on any correspondence sent with the returned Goods . This will identify your claim
3.b Please return all the original packaging where possible to do so;( damaged or un-opened )
3.c The Goods must be packaged securely taking all measures where possible to prevent any damage in transit; 3.d Please mark your return on the outside with your order reference and send back to us at the address provided.
4. It is your responsibility to return the Goods to us in the condition we shipped out to you. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain proof of delivery and/or proof of sending as we will not be liable for any Goods that are damaged in transit, or not received by Kit Mart
5. Where Goods have been damaged in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. We will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred. We will ask for your instruction.
6. We shall inspect all Goods that are returned and should we deem the complaint for damaged or faulty Goods to be unjustified, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision and either notify you that the Goods are ready for collection or arrange for them to be re-delivered to you. We will advise you in writing
7. If we accept the return of any faulty Goods, we will provide you with either replacement Goods or a full refund for the price of the Goods. Any refund will be repaid or credited within 30 days of our receipt of goods or of being notified of your intention to cancel
8. When we accept any return of any Goods that are not faulty, we will not be obliged to cover any expenditure in returning the said goods back to our place of business.
9. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 60 calendar days from their receipt back to us due to space issues.
10. Please note no refunds will be issued until goods have been received back by Kit Mart
11. At our descretion Kit Mart reserve the right to withhold an amount not over 25% of the purchase price, where goods have been sold inclusive p&p for items returned to us for either of the following reasons - Returned via royal where the customer has not re-arranged delivery or collection from the delivery office or where our couriers have returned to us due to the customer not being present at delivery and not re-arranging a new delivery attempt.
We are confident all Kit Mart products will meet your expectation and extend our Kit Mart guarantee to all our products.